Lazy blogger's blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Huling El Bimbo

Hey guys! what's up?

well anyways , When I was plurking this morning , I stumbled upon this McDonalds Commercial and this commercial struck me...

the title of the commercial is Huling El Bimbo(its a tagalog term for The Last El Bimbo). For those who don't know what el bimbo is , El bimbo is a type of dance which is like tango or something , oh and yeah I asked my older bro about el bimbo he said it's a Filipino dance so...yeah hehehehe.

anyways back to topic!!!

this commercial is about a boy and a girl who met at McDonalds , they became childhood friends and stuff. Then the years passed and they meet at the same place...when the guy came , he saw her with a new man and a child...

Its so sad eh?

Imagine , You've known that person for so many years and you came back to the place where you first met then you see her with another man huhuhuhu...

well i guess its the guys fault for not confessing to her...

ANYWAY!

lesson to be learned ,

CONFESS TO THE PERSON YOU LIKE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!

ITS BuLLSHIT IF YOU DON'T ACT NOW AND ALWAYS SAY I'LL DO IT LATER, OH I'LL DO IT TOMORROW ETC ETC.

because when tomorrow comes that special person may no longer exist...

well that pretty much end my post heheheheh!!!!

I HOPE YA LIKE IT ^_^

BTW here's the link for the commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18zKPtKLQRo

Bye!!!! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Charisse Servanez said...

usually when people have crushes, they should think it over first before doing something rashly/recklessly, cuz eventually they realize that it's just a minor crush and they no big deal should be made out of it. Point: people grow out of them and accept what is, as they mature. Oh-em-gee, I just realised that so far I'm the only one who's been making comments on your blogs =o

June 14, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home