Lazy blogger's blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Niners =p

WAZZAPERS!!! GUYSERS! hahaha (ok so corny)

Anyway...

I'm here to tell you my opinion about niners cause based on my observations , upperclassmen hates them period!

Niners are not that bad (half bad LMAO! peace!) and they definitely know how to jam XD. but sometimes they are annoying...annoyingly funny haahaha! it is so annoyingly funny that you want to smack them with a steel pipe hehehe!!! kidding =) peace =D

anyway back to topic dot dot dot

I know that they're new to the school and may seem dumb about the system . . . instead of hating them or making fun of them , we should help them or guide them so they may survive the school system ETC. and also the upperclassmen must face the facts that they were niners too =.="

and yeah I'm a twelver and I hang out with niners , I find them cool and amusing...(evil laugh) kidding =)and they surely know how to get along =)

to wrap things up ,the thing that I want to say is...we should get along ^_^, Since we're in the same school and we see each other everyday(there's nothing we can do about it LOL!!!) , MAKE LOVE oh i mean MAKE PEACE NOT WAR! hahahaha!!!

thats about it =)

I hope ya enjoyed my post

Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charisse Servanez said...

Corny! but, niners are awesome still. (y)

June 14, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home