Lazy blogger's blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

random XD

HEY guys !

how's things lately?

I'm busy with school work so i haven't updated my blog for like 1 week or so hahaha XD

anyway

I have something funny to share with you =p

when I was in the classroom me and my friend are talking about websites and stuff

then he told me

Andrew :Tony I have a good website!!!
me: What is it?
Andrew: have you heard about Pen island?
me: Pen island?
Andrew: type www.penisland.net
me: WTF!!?!?!? WAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!! WTF!!!
Andrew: what tony , what are you thinking? ur so bad =p
me: *laughs for whole 10 mins*

hehehe =p

then i went to this site and guess what!?!?! They're all pens hahaha!

i thought it was something different =p

anyway thats all for today

i hope ya like my post =)

Bye!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charisse Servanez said...

LMAO! geez Tony -_- you've got one hell of a dirty mind there. lol iJoke. [= BTW, How do you put music on your blog page?! I keep asking you on msn but you never answer. You ignore =o

June 14, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home