Lazy blogger's blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

april 17 2009

hello guys!

I haven't written a blog for a long long time because I'm so busy with school
wahahahaha!!!

anyway I'm ok now X) as you've notice with my previous post I was so down but don't worry about it wahaha! I'm totally fine now X) I have to adapt with change X) and that's what I'm doing now =)I hope they can deal with my change =P

I'm watching Eyeshield 21 right now . . . and im on episode 100 WAHAHAHA!!

EYESHIELD 21 IS DARN GOOD!! YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!!! the anime is about high school American football hahahaha X) there's like 140 episodes of pure American football madness X) , oh and ye this anime served as my inspiration wahahaha! because of this anime I managed to survive my sorrow LMAO =P

anyway that's it for today X)

take care everyone! ^_^

LET'S CRUSH EM' YAAA HAAAA!~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D It looks like everyday is all sunshine and blue skies for us Leos!

I'm positive we're on the right path now~ :3

April 17, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home