Lazy blogger's blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

april 21 2009

Hello guys!

I'm so busy with school lates X) I submitted 5 units in a day wahahahaHa!!! im so pro =P , I had the chance to write this cause I felt some urge to write wahahaha X)

anyway. . .

This day was an awesome yet rainy day ^_^ , I developed my film in photography and guess what??!?! THE IMAGE SHOWED! wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! last week my 2 films didn't show up T_T i was so frustrated! fufufu! , although some of the pics in my film was exposed , it was ok cause the important pics in my film showed wahooo

and ye today I felt so heartless ,I dunno I think I'm such a bad person , I didn't even say hi to my friend or I didn't even bother talking to her , but she talked to me like with random things and I acted like I didn't care hahahaha so ye -.- . . . but what the heck , she was the one who told me like friends come and go and stuff and I should move on cause she's not worthy bla bla bla . . . and I did move on wahahaha! I moved on so fast -.- , is it cool or heatless? meh I don't know =P but the way I look at it she has not moved on yet *sigh*

anyway that's it for now ^_^

hanggang sa susunod , PAALAM!!!(Filipino for till next time , bye!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, woww! 5 units in a day! That's really pro. I need to do that somehow.

About that friend thing, I think you're going through that time when it's hard to care about things in general. Like you focus so much on one thing, it's hard to care about another.

As I was reading, I didn't know if that friend was the same person who you moved on from--but, if it is, it's normal. It's not a good thing that you're treating her so cold, but it is normal. If you decide that you do value her friendship, you shouldn't act so cold to her.

Anyway, congratulations concerning your units and your success on moving on!

April 21, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home