Lazy blogger's blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

tiring day =.=

HARROOOO!! =P

guess why I'm writing this blog? . . .

BECAUSE I HAD TIME WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! X)

anyway!

man today was a tiring day . . . I played softball after school woot woot! man catching a soft ball is harder than baseball -.-" my hand was all red because of the catching hahahaha!! and we had a game with the girl's softball varsity , I sucked at catching during the game T_T I made so many mistakes grrrrr! , It was my first time to play so yeah wahahahaha!!! I have practice again tomorrow , I want to improve my catching T_T

then after soft ball Me, Ron and Raymond went to pmall to eat dinner and also I bought a gift for my aunt's niece Kate , well I call her cousin even though she's not my cousin hahahaha , I'm not close to her though but I had to give her a gift since its her birthday. BTW YOU SHOULD WATCH RON EATING FOOD USING CHOPSTICKS WAHAHAHAHA!

After eating dinner we went to this sword store...MAN! IT WAS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!! WAAAAA!!! I feel like I'm in sword heaven hahaha! I saw this kendo stick there and guess how much? not 5 , not 4, not 3...BUT 20 dollars!!!! see how cheap it is? wahahahahaha! and there's a samurai mask there! but it is so expensive grawr , it's 300 dowlars T_T and there's bunch of stuff there from Lord of the ring's Gandalf's staff , from the 300's SPARTAAAAA!!! sword X) , Ichigo's masamune and last but not the least...SQUALL'S GUNBLADE!!! HELL YEAH! WAHOOOOOO!!! man that samurai store is so awesome X)

after pmall we walked to school and Ron was so late for his Aladdin wahahaha! so we rushed to school , and I was going to pick up my sweater so I had to tag along

when I went out , I saw Ashley and Kim. . . they didn't say hi wahooo -.-" maybe because I said something yeterday . . . -.-"

anyway . . .

that's it for today, thank you for reading!

God Speed =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home