Lazy blogger's blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

LESS TIME FOR BLOGGING T_T

hey guys!!! WAZAAP?! IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH SINCE I LAST WROTE MY ENTRY wahahaha! sorry if I didn't worte any entry for the past days because I was so busy with my school work T_T ,I'm behind!!! waaawaaa =( and there's like 1 more week of school T_T

anyway

I finished two courses!!! weeeeee! 3 more to go! I hope I can finish it within 1 week *crosses finger* wahahahah!. OH YEAH!!! I encountered this singer named Laura Shigihara(Jeshica told me about her) ,HER SONGS ARE GOOD!!! she writes songs for Popcap games , I don't know why she's not famous. her songs are actually pretty good and can even beat some famous singers...SERIOUSLY! I'm planning to buy her album!! it's only 7 dollars =)

SO PEOPLE WHO READ THIS BLOG PLEASE LISTEN TO HER SONG AND SUPPORT HER =) because she deserves some praise from you people ^_^

anyway that's all for today

take care everyone!!!

P.S

THERE'S A ZOMBIE ON YOUR LAWN!!!! :O!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home